- 1 What major city is Georgetown Texas near?
- 2 How far is Georgetown TX from Austin?
- 3 How far is Georgetown from San Antonio?
- 4 How far is Georgetown TX from Round Rock TX?
- 5 Is Georgetown TX A nice place to live?
- 6 Is Georgetown Texas Safe?
- 7 What is there to do in downtown Georgetown?
- 8 What is there to do in Georgetown Texas today?
- 9 How much does it cost to live in Georgetown?
- 10 How far is Austin from San Antonio?
- 11 How far is Round Rock Texas to Austin Texas?
What major city is Georgetown Texas near?
Georgetown is a city in and the county seat of Williamson County, Texas, United States, with a population of 47,400 at the 2010 census and a population of 79,604 at the 2019 census estimate. Georgetown is the 7th fastest growing city in the US as of May 14, 2019. It is 30 miles (48 km) north of Austin.
How far is Georgetown TX from Austin?
The total driving distance from Georgetown, TX to Austin, TX is 27 miles or 43 kilometers.
How far is Georgetown from San Antonio?
There are 96.75 miles from San Antonio to Georgetown in northeast direction and 107 miles (172.20 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 N route. San Antonio and Georgetown are 1 hour 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Georgetown TX from Round Rock TX?
Distance from Round Rock, TX to Georgetown, TX
There are 8.64 miles from Round Rock to Georgetown in north direction and 10 miles (16.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 N route. Round Rock and Georgetown are 11 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Georgetown TX A nice place to live?
Georgetown is in Williamson County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Georgetown offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Georgetown there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals and retirees live in Georgetown and residents tend to lean conservative.
Is Georgetown Texas Safe?
According to the article by Safe Home, Texas is overall a pretty safe state. Georgetown made the list of the 64 safest cities in Texas with Allen, Mansfield and Cedar Park. But the big news is that Georgetown ranked 3rd in the nation for Safest Cities.
What is there to do in downtown Georgetown?
Attractions in Georgetown, Texas
- Berry Springs Park and Preserve. Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy some time in the scenic Hill Country at Berry Springs Park and Preserve.
- Blue Hole.
- Georgetown Art Center.
- Georgetown Palace Theatre.
- Georgetown Winery.
- Grace Heritage Center.
- Grape Creek Winery – Georgetown.
- Inner Space Cavern.
What is there to do in Georgetown Texas today?
51 Things to do in Georgetown, TX!
- Blue Hole. Dive into the cool waters of Blue Hole.
- The Square at Christmas. Wander through the twinkling Square at Christmastime.
- Three-legged Willie. Enjoy Texas craft brews with the locals at Mesquite Creek Outfitters.
- Inner Space Caverns.
- Mikey V’s Hot Sauce.
- Georgetown Challenge Course.
- El Monumento.
How much does it cost to live in Georgetown?
Georgetown cost of living is 108.3
|COST OF LIVING||Georgetown||Texas|
|Median Home Cost||$289,300||$195,000|
How far is Austin from San Antonio?
Distance from Austin to San-Antonio
The shortest distance (air line) between Austin and San-Antonio is 73.59 mi (118.44 km). The shortest route between Austin and San-Antonio is 79.30 mi (127.62 km) according to the route planner.
How far is Round Rock Texas to Austin Texas?
The total driving distance from Austin, TX to Round Rock, TX is 19 miles or 31 kilometers.