- 1 How far is Concan Texas from San Antonio?
- 2 How far is Concan Texas from Houston?
- 3 What cities are on the Frio River?
- 4 What county is Concan TX in?
- 5 Is Concan TX a dry county?
- 6 What is there to do in Leakey Texas?
- 7 How far is the Frio River from Houston?
- 8 Where should I stay when floating the Frio River?
- 9 What can I bring to Frio River?
- 10 Are there sharks in the Frio River?
- 11 How far is the Frio River from San Antonio?
- 12 Is the Frio River Low?
- 13 What is the population of Concan Texas?
- 14 How deep is the Frio River right now?
- 15 What towns are near Garner State Park?
How far is Concan Texas from San Antonio?
The total driving distance from San Antonio, TX to Concan, TX is 82 miles or 132 kilometers. The total straight line flight distance from San Antonio, TX to Concan, TX is 74 miles. This is equivalent to 119 kilometers or 64 nautical miles.
How far is Concan Texas from Houston?
Distance from Concan, TX to Houston, TX
There are 261.95 miles from Concan to Houston in east direction and 277 miles (445.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 route.
What cities are on the Frio River?
Лики Три Риверс Ювалд Сан-Антонио Frio River / Города The Frio River runs east of Uvalde, Texas, and west of Pearsall, through Leakey, Texas, Knippa, and Concan, Texas.
What county is Concan TX in?
Concan is a special Texas Hill Country town, positioned in the heart of the Frio Canyon. While visiting Uvalde County, there many fun things to see and do. Spend the day hiking in Garner State Park.
Is Concan TX a dry county?
Can we buy liquor and beer once we arrive in Concan? No, It’s dry for liquor and beer in our precinct of Uvalde County, bring what you need and plan accordingly.
What is there to do in Leakey Texas?
- Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Elm Creek Stables. Horseback Riding Tours.
- Happy Hollow Frio River Outfitters. River Rafting & Tubing.
- 2020. Garner State Park.
- Garner State Park Gift Shop. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Star Rentals Outfitter.
- Lost Maples Winery.
How far is the Frio River from Houston?
The cool, crisp Frio River lives up to its name. The Frio River is a well-loved Texas summer destination for many, but this was my first time making the four-hour drive from Houston to Concan, Texas, about 80 miles west of San Antonio.
Where should I stay when floating the Frio River?
Floating The Frio River & Trying To Make Lodging Plans?
- Andy’s – 830-232-5444 – 21488 TX HWY 127 – Concan.
- B & B Store – 830-232-6910 – US Hwy 83 at FM 1050 – Concan.
- Garner State Park Concessions – 830-232-6132 – Inside Garner State Park – Concan.
- Happy Hollow Store – 830-232-5266 – 32580 N US HWY 83 – Concan.
What can I bring to Frio River?
CHAIRS: Bring folding or sack chairs to take to the river. Chairs provided at the rental should NOT be removed from the property. BBQ: Bring firewood or charcoal to cook with and favorite outdoor cooking utensils. WATER: Bottled water is recommended.
Are there sharks in the Frio River?
Warning: Sharks have been sighted on the Frio at River Rim.
How far is the Frio River from San Antonio?
Any time is a great time to visit the Frio River area of Texas, where Frio River Vacation Rentals has Frio River cabins available for you all year round, just 90 miles west of San Antonio.
Is the Frio River Low?
The Frio river is known to fluctuate, and in hot, dry years can become too low to comfortably toob. It’s also known for some of the best views and best toobing in all of Texas when the water is right!
What is the population of Concan Texas?
Race in Concan (zip 78838)
|PEOPLE||Concan, Texas||United States|
How deep is the Frio River right now?
Flow is up to 15 feet deep through campgrounds above Rio Frio to Concan washing autos, recreational vehicles, gear and campers downstream. Life threatening flooding through campgrounds below Rio Frio to Concan washes recreational vehicles, autos, gear, and campers downstream.
What towns are near Garner State Park?
Without further ado, here are some of the best spots in and around Garner State Park.
- Concan. Vacation rentals in Concan sit along the Frio River just south of Garner State Park.
- Camp Wood.