- 1 How far is Brenham Texas from Houston?
- 2 How far is Brenham Texas from Dallas Texas?
- 3 How far is Brenham TX from San Antonio?
- 4 What is Brenham Texas known for?
- 5 Is Brenham TX safe?
- 6 Is Blue Bell just in Texas?
- 7 Is Brenham Texas a good place to live?
- 8 Is Brenham in the Hill Country?
- 9 What is there to do in Burton Texas?
How far is Brenham Texas from Houston?
Brenham is about 75 miles northwest of downtown Houston.
How far is Brenham Texas from Dallas Texas?
The distance between Dallas and Brenham is 183 miles.
How far is Brenham TX from San Antonio?
The distance between San Antonio and Brenham is 137 miles.
What is Brenham Texas known for?
Brenham is perhaps most famous for being the home of Blue Bell Creameries, one of the largest ice cream producers in the nation. Although Blue Bell is one of the more popular attractions in Brenham, there’s much more to see and do here than eat ice cream.
Is Brenham TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Brenham is 1 in 39. Based on FBI crime data, Brenham is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Brenham has a crime rate that is higher than 81% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Blue Bell just in Texas?
In all, Blue Bell products are available in 23 US states, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, the Carolinas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Is Brenham Texas a good place to live?
Brenham is a safe and friendly place to live. The townspeople are active in any event going on. Cost of living is somewhat cheap and it offers a great community to you and a great lifestyle.
Is Brenham in the Hill Country?
For us, Brenham and Round Top, in the “foothills of the Hill Country,” count, as do Luling and Lockhart, offering the undulating topography and small-town charm that draw us out of our swampy metropolis—without the accompanying five-hour drive. The region calls to us for so many reasons.
What is there to do in Burton Texas?
- Texas Cotton Gin Museum. 307 North Main Street, Burton, Texas 77835 | (979) 289-3378 | Website.
- Saddlehorn Winery. 958 FM 1948 North, Burton, Texas 77835 | (979) 289-3858 | Website.
- Peeka Ranch Alpacas. 13350 FM 389, Burton, Texas 77835 | (713) 857-1461 | Website.
- Burton Heritage Society & Railroad Depot.