- 1 Is Richmond in Harris County?
- 2 Is Richmond Texas Safe?
- 3 What area is Fort Bend County?
- 4 What is Richmond Texas known for?
- 5 How far is Richmond TX from Houston?
- 6 What cities does Harris County cover?
- 7 What’s the most boring city in Texas?
- 8 Is Richmond TX A good place to live?
- 9 Is Katy Texas dangerous?
- 10 How far is Fort Bend County from Houston?
- 11 What is the County of Houston Texas?
- 12 How many counties are in Texas?
- 13 How far is Richmond Texas from the beach?
- 14 Does Richmond Texas Flood?
- 15 How far is Richmond Texas from Dallas?
Is Richmond in Harris County?
Richmond is a city and the county seat of Fort Bend County, Texas, United States. The city is located within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. census, the city population was 11,679.
Is Richmond Texas Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Richmond is 1 in 46. Based on FBI crime data, Richmond is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Richmond has a crime rate that is higher than 74% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What area is Fort Bend County?
Fort Bend County is located in the Houston metropolitan area of southeast Texas. It encompasses a total of 875.0 square miles (562,560 acres).
What is Richmond Texas known for?
Historic points of interest in Richmond include the Morton Cemetery, the 1883 John Moore Home, the Long-Smith Cottage, the McFarlane Visitors Center, the historic county courthouse, many historic homes, a Confederate Museum, and the Fort Bend Historical Museum.
How far is Richmond TX from Houston?
The total driving distance from Richmond, TX to Houston, TX is 34 miles or 55 kilometers.
What cities does Harris County cover?
Harris County TX Cities, Towns, & Neighborhoods
- Aldine. Atascocita. Barrett. Baytown* Bellaire* Bunker Hill Village*
- Friendswood* Galena Park* Hedwig Village* Highlands. Hilshire Village* Houston*
- La Porte* League City* Mission Bend. Missouri City* Morgans Point* Nassau Bay*
- Shoreacres* South Houston* Southside Place* Spring. Spring Valley Village city* Stafford*
What’s the most boring city in Texas?
Victoria was named the “most boring” city in Texas.
Is Richmond TX A good place to live?
Richmond Texas is the best community to be when living in Texas because everything about Richmond is the best. For example, the safety, environment, and food is one of the top rated places to live in. Love the suburb like living with access to big city amenities. Low tax rates.
Is Katy Texas dangerous?
With a crime rate of 51 per one thousand residents, Katy has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.
How far is Fort Bend County from Houston?
The total driving distance from Houston, TX to Fort Bend County, TX is 30 miles or 48 kilometers.
What is the County of Houston Texas?
The county seat or administrative center of Harris County is the City of Houston.
How many counties are in Texas?
Texas’ 254 counties range in population from more than 4 million people (Harris County) to just over 100 (Loving County, on the New Mexico border).
How far is Richmond Texas from the beach?
Distance from Richmond, TX to Crystal Beach, TX
There are 67.96 miles from Richmond to Crystal Beach in east direction and 86 miles (138.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route. Richmond and Crystal Beach are 1 hour 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Does Richmond Texas Flood?
RICHMOND, Texas – After decades of being recognized as one of the oldest small towns in Texas, Richmond recently has been known to be the community that has seen record-setting flooding in the past three straight years.
How far is Richmond Texas from Dallas?
The total driving distance from Richmond, TX to Dallas, TX is 270 miles or 435 kilometers.