- 1 Is any part of Austin in Williamson County?
- 2 Is Cedar Park a good place to live?
- 3 Is Cedar Park Texas Safe?
- 4 What county do I live in Austin?
- 5 What is Cedar Park known for?
- 6 Does Cedar Park have a downtown?
- 7 Where should I live near Austin?
- 8 How many counties are in Texas?
- 9 What is the county seat of Williamson County Texas?
- 10 Which county is Leander TX in?
- 11 What’s the cheapest city to live in Texas?
- 12 Is Austin Texas expensive to live?
- 13 Where does Cedar Park get its water?
Is any part of Austin in Williamson County?
Williamson County is part of the Austin-Round Rock-Georgetown metropolitan statistical area. It was included with Austin in the Best Cities to Live in for 2009 by the Milken Institute.
Is Cedar Park a good place to live?
According to WalletHub, out of 1,268 small cities, Cedar Park is ninth overall. Cedar Park was named one of the nation’s best small cities to live in by WalletHub. Their new report looked at 1,268 cities and compared affordability, education, economic health, safety and quality of life.
Is Cedar Park Texas Safe?
Cedar Park consistently ranks as one of the safest cities of its size in Texas, according to annual Texas Department of Public Safety’s Crime in Texas Reports and our National Night Out Program consistently ranks among the Top Ten in the Nation and First in the State.
What county do I live in Austin?
Travis County is located in south central Texas. As of the 2010 census, the population was 1,024,266; the estimated population in 2019 was 1,273,954. It is the fifth-most populous county in Texas. Its county seat is Austin, the capital of Texas.
What is Cedar Park known for?
Cedar Park is home to the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and the Austin Spurs of the NBA G League both play home games at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. A public skate park facility opened in Cedar Park in July 2010.
Does Cedar Park have a downtown?
Located just 30 minutes north of downtown Austin and Austin Bergstrom International Airport, Cedar Park offers a laid back, small town feel with big city amenities.
Where should I live near Austin?
Best Suburbs Near Austin, Texas
- Brushy Creek. Population: 21,764.
- Round Rock. Population: 128,739.
- Pflugerville. Population: 64,431.
- Leander. Population: 56,111.
- Shady Hollow. Population: 5,004.
- Wells Branch. Population: 12,120.
- Georgetown. Population: 74,180. Median Home Value: $255,300.
- Hutto. Population: 26,434. Median Home Value: $184,100.
How many counties are in Texas?
Texas’ 254 counties range in population from more than 4 million people (Harris County) to just over 100 (Loving County, on the New Mexico border).
What is the county seat of Williamson County Texas?
GEORGETOWN (75,247) county seat; education, health, government/services, manufacturing, retail; hospital; Southwestern University; Red Poppy festival in April.
Which county is Leander TX in?
Leander is a city in Williamson and Travis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 26,521 at the 2010 census, …
What’s the cheapest city to live in Texas?
10 Most Affordable Places to Live in Texas
- Progreso. A small town of less than 6,000 people not far from the Rio Grande and the Progreso Lakes, Progreso is the most affordable place to live in Texas.
Is Austin Texas expensive to live?
How Expensive Is Living in Austin? Austin is a moderately expensive place to live, but it also has comparably high wages to offset the cost of living. The median home in Austin costs $347,000, which is far higher than the median in Texas ($185,000) or the U.S. overall ($238,000).
Where does Cedar Park get its water?
In Cedar Park our drinking water comes from Lake Travis and it is not free. The City buys every gallon we pump out of the lake from the Lower Colorado River Authority, plus there is a cost for treating that water so it meets all the State & Federal requirements for drinkable or “potable” water.