- 1 What is the abbreviation for all 50 states?
- 2 What state abbreviation is CN?
- 3 How are states abbreviated?
- 4 What is the state Md stand for?
- 5 What are 52 states?
- 6 What is CN country?
- 7 Which US state is Al?
- 8 What does GA stand for in states?
- 9 What are the 50 US states?
- 10 What state is MP in USA?
- 11 Do state abbreviations have periods?
- 12 Is state a capital list?
What is the abbreviation for all 50 states?
What state abbreviation is CN?
Hang it next to your desk, and you’ll never again confuse the postal code AL for Alaska instead of Alabama! Or, if you’re feeling confident, try our postal codes quiz.
From AL to WY.
How are states abbreviated?
State abbreviations are all two letters, and these two letters are always capitalized without any periods. So, New Hampshire is shortened as NH and not as N.H. with periods after each letter. Similarly, the Alabama abbreviation is AL (and not Al). Alabama – AL.
What is the state Md stand for?
Maryland (United States postal abbreviation MD)
What are 52 states?
States and Territories
- Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas.
- California, Colorado, Connecticut.
- Delaware, District of Columbia.
- Georgia, Guam.
- Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa.
- Kansas, Kentucky.
What is CN country?
cn is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the People’s Republic of China. Domain name administration in mainland China is managed through a branch of the Ministry of Industry and Information.
Which US state is Al?
Alabama is nicknamed the Yellowhammer State, after the state bird. Alabama is also known as the “Heart of Dixie” and the “Cotton State“. The state tree is the longleaf pine, and the state flower is the camellia. Alabama’s capital is Montgomery.
What does GA stand for in states?
Georgia (U.S. state) (postal abbreviation GA)
What are the 50 US states?
The 50 U.S. states, in alphabetical order, along with each state’s flag:
What state is MP in USA?
|Northern Mariana Islands||MP|
Do state abbreviations have periods?
We do not use periods with state abbreviations: CT, NY, NJ. The U.S. postal service, incidentally, does not insert a comma between the city and the abbreviated state name: Hartford CT, Portland OR — at least not in the addresses on envelopes.
Is state a capital list?
U.S. State Capitals List
- Alabama (AL) – Montgomery.
- Alaska (AK) – Juneau.
- Arizona (AZ) – Phoenix.
- Arkansas (AR) – Little Rock.
- California (CA) – Sacramento.
- Colorado (CO) – Denver.
- Connecticut (CT) – Hartford.
- Delaware (DE) – Dover.