- 1 Is Humble TX A good place to live?
- 2 What is humble Texas known for?
- 3 How far is humble Texas from downtown Houston?
- 4 How far is humble Texas from San Antonio?
- 5 Is Humble Texas dangerous?
- 6 What is the crime rate in Humble TX?
- 7 What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
- 8 How far is humble Texas from the ocean?
- 9 Is humble a suburb of Houston?
- 10 Is Kingwood Texas a good place to live?
- 11 How do I find my flood zone in Houston?
- 12 What is in Humble Texas?
- 13 How can I get from Houston to San Antonio?
Is Humble TX A good place to live?
Humble is a very nice town with a mall and a nice area. It has some anti-maskers and supporters of similar viewpoints, so sometimes you notice people not caring for others’ safety. Humble would be nicer if all store had better mask policies. Humble is a great community to live in.
What is humble Texas known for?
Famously, Humble became an oil boomtown in the early 20th century when oil was first discovered there in 1904. By 1905, the Humble oilfield was the largest producing oilfield in Texas. Humble was home of Humble Oil, a predecessor of Exxon. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 15,133.
How far is humble Texas from downtown Houston?
Yes, the driving distance between Downtown Houston to Humble is 20 miles. It takes approximately 23 min to drive from Downtown Houston to Humble.
How far is humble Texas from San Antonio?
The total driving distance from Humble, TX to San Antonio, TX is 214 miles or 344 kilometers.
Is Humble Texas dangerous?
In Texas, there were a reported 410.9 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2018, according to the report. Out of 39 Houston-area cities, Humble was ranked the second most dangerous suburb with a rate of 8.99 violent crimes per 1,000 residents, down from 9.4 in 2017.
What is the crime rate in Humble TX?
The Humble TX crime rate for 2018 was 899.39 per 100,000 population, a 4.36% decline from 2017. The Humble TX crime rate for 2017 was 940.44 per 100,000 population, a 22.57% increase from 2016. The Humble TX crime rate for 2016 was 767.28 per 100,000 population, a 19.52% decline from 2015.
What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
22 miles northeast of Austin lies Hutto, the safest city in Texas.
Texas‘ Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||5.76|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||0.29|
|Property crimes per 1,000||5.47|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||1.47|
Ещё 37 столбцов
How far is humble Texas from the ocean?
Humble is in Southeast Texas and is 50 miles inland from the Gulf Coast.
Is humble a suburb of Houston?
Humble is a suburb of Houston with a population of 15,864. Humble is in Harris County.
Is Kingwood Texas a good place to live?
Kingwood Area is in Harris County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Kingwood Area offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Kingwood Area there are a lot of parks. The public schools in Kingwood Area are highly rated.
How do I find my flood zone in Houston?
Please visit FEMA’s Map Service Center at www.msc.fema.gov to view the effective FIRM for Harris County. For an official floodplain determination, please contact an insurance agent or mortgage lender.
What is in Humble Texas?
- Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens. 225. Gardens.
- Jesse H. Jones Park and Nature Reserve.
- Old MacDonald’s Farm. Farms.
- Ingenious Brewing Company. Breweries.
- Deerbrook Mall. Shopping Malls.
- St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church.
- Humble Civic Center & Arena Complex. Civic Centres.
- The Humble Museum. Speciality Museums.
How can I get from Houston to San Antonio?
The cheapest way to travel from San Antonio to Houston is by bus. The earlier you book a ticket the cheaper it will be. The cheapest average price for a bus ticket is $13.78, and the travel time is about 3 hours. If you were to fly direct, it would be around an hour long flight, with tickets starting at $200.