- 1 How far is Cleveland Texas from Houston?
- 2 What is Cleveland Texas known for?
- 3 Is Cleveland Texas Safe?
- 4 Is Cleveland TX A good place to live?
- 5 What is there to do in Cleveland Texas?
- 6 How far is Cleveland Texas from Dallas?
- 7 How far is Cleveland Texas from Kingwood Texas?
- 8 What is the county for Cleveland TX?
- 9 Is Cleveland Texas in Montgomery County?
- 10 How far is Cleveland Texas from Beaumont Texas?
- 11 How far is Cleveland Texas from Conroe Texas?
How far is Cleveland Texas from Houston?
The total driving distance from Cleveland, TX to Houston, TX is 47 miles or 76 kilometers.
What is Cleveland Texas known for?
Commercially, Cleveland has been a shipping point for timber, lumber, and lumber byproducts since the 1870s. A large medical community, oil, gas, cattle, farm products, and sand and gravel are important to the town’s economy.
Is Cleveland Texas Safe?
With a crime rate of 65 per one thousand residents, Cleveland has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 15.
Is Cleveland TX A good place to live?
Cleveland is a very nice place to live for the sole reason of it being a relaxing town. There is enough space here to feel comfortable and it is not packed like Houston.
What is there to do in Cleveland Texas?
- Big Creek Scenic Area. Scenic Drives.
- Big Rivers Waterpark. Water Parks.
- Speedsportz Racing Park. Game & Entertainment Centers, Auto Racing Tracks.
- Drifter’s Bar. Bars & Clubs.
- Lake Houston Wilderness Park. Parks, Hiking Trails.
- Sunset Sail Charters.
- Double Lake Recreation Area.
- Time To Spare Entertainment.
How far is Cleveland Texas from Dallas?
The total driving distance from Cleveland, TX to Dallas, TX is 216 miles or 348 kilometers.
How far is Cleveland Texas from Kingwood Texas?
Distance from Kingwood, TX to Cleveland, TX
There are 20.59 miles from Kingwood to Cleveland in northeast direction and 26 miles (41.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 N and US-59 N route. Kingwood and Cleveland are 31 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the county for Cleveland TX?
Cleveland is on U.S. Highway 59 forty miles northeast of Houston in northwestern Liberty County. The recorded history of the area began in 1836, when the General Land Office offered land in the county in exchange for military service.
Is Cleveland Texas in Montgomery County?
Zip Code 77327 Description
Zip code 77327 is primarily located in Liberty County. Portions of 77327 are also located in Montgomery County. The official US Postal Service name for 77327 is CLEVELAND, Texas. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77327 decreased to 20160 from 30103 over the past 10 years.
How far is Cleveland Texas from Beaumont Texas?
There are 60.03 miles from Cleveland to Beaumont in southeast direction and 66 miles (106.22 kilometers) by car, following the TX 105 route. Cleveland and Beaumont are 1 hour 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Cleveland Texas from Conroe Texas?
Distance from Cleveland, TX to Conroe, TX
There are 22.20 miles from Cleveland to Conroe in west direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the TX 105-T Business route. Cleveland and Conroe are 35 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.