- 1 How far is Benbrook Texas from Dallas Texas?
- 2 How far is Benbrook from Fort Worth?
- 3 Is Benbrook TX a good place to live?
- 4 Is Benbrook Texas Safe?
- 5 How far is Benbrook from Arlington TX?
- 6 Is Benbrook Lake open today?
- 7 Is Fort Worth a dangerous city?
- 8 What are the bad parts of Fort Worth?
- 9 What is the zip code for Benbrook Texas?
How far is Benbrook Texas from Dallas Texas?
The distance between Dallas and Benbrook is 39 miles.
How far is Benbrook from Fort Worth?
There are 9.45 miles from Benbrook to Fort Worth in northeast direction and 12 miles (19.31 kilometers) by car, following the CTP route. Benbrook and Fort Worth are 17 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Benbrook TX a good place to live?
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth with a population of 23,215. Benbrook is in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. In Benbrook there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families, young professionals, and retirees live in Benbrook and residents tend to lean conservative.
Is Benbrook Texas Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Benbrook is 1 in 58. Based on FBI crime data, Benbrook is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Benbrook has a crime rate that is higher than 63% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Benbrook from Arlington TX?
There are 20.95 miles from Benbrook to Arlington in northeast direction and 26 miles (41.84 kilometers) by car, following the FM 157 route. Benbrook and Arlington are 29 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Benbrook Lake open today?
Contact Lake Office at (817) 292-2400 for more information.
Facility Closure Report.
|LAKE NAME||BENBROOK LAKE|
|FACILITY NAME||NORTH HOLIDAY DAY USE|
Ещё 8 столбцов
Is Fort Worth a dangerous city?
Considered the safest big city in America according to the YouGov survey, Dallas/Fort Worth is surprisingly unsafe, when you look at their violent crime rates.
What are the bad parts of Fort Worth?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Fort Worth, TX
- Southside. Population 56,682. 104 %
- South East. Population 59,810. 89 %
- Western Hills-Ridglea. Population 43,278. 69 %
- Eastside. Population 95,072. 54 %
- Northside. Population 44,752. 48 %
- Arlington Heights. Population 30,403. 36 %
- Northeast. Population 38,197. 29 %
- Sycamore. Population 40,126. 17 %
What is the zip code for Benbrook Texas?
Benbrook (zip 76126)’s population is 21,355 people.