- 1 How far is Spring Texas from Dallas?
- 2 Is Spring Texas a suburb of Houston?
- 3 What is Spring Texas known for?
- 4 How far is Spring Texas from Houston?
- 5 Is Spring Texas Safe?
- 6 Where is Spring Texas from Houston?
- 7 Where should I not live in Houston?
- 8 What is the nicest part of Houston?
- 9 What is the safest area in Houston?
- 10 What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
- 11 What big city is Spring Texas near?
- 12 Is Spring Texas the same as the woodlands?
- 13 Is Spring Texas A nice place to live?
- 14 What is the crime rate in Spring Texas?
- 15 What is it like to live in The Woodlands Texas?
How far is Spring Texas from Dallas?
The total driving distance from Spring, TX to Dallas, TX is 217 miles or 349 kilometers.
Is Spring Texas a suburb of Houston?
Spring is a suburb of Houston with a population of 60,976. Living in Spring offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes.
What is Spring Texas known for?
The Spring area is known for its award winning, quality education provided by its three independent public school districts of Conroe, Klein, and Spring.
How far is Spring Texas from Houston?
The total driving distance from Houston, TX to Spring, TX is 24 miles or 39 kilometers.
Is Spring Texas Safe?
According to Neighborhoodscouts.com Spring, Texas has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents. A poll spearheaded by Niche.com says that 62% of the respondents felt that they are pretty safe in Spring while Areavibes.com reported that Spring is safer compared to 16% of the cities in the United States.
Where is Spring Texas from Houston?
Spring is a 23.6-square mile CDP (census-designated place) located about 24 miles north of Downtown Houston. Spring is some miles outside of Beltway 8, nestled west of I-45 and north of FM 1960.
Where should I not live in Houston?
Top 10 Bad Neighbourhoods in Houston
- Sunnyside. Sunnyside is located in the south of downtown Huston.
- MacGregor Neighbourhood.
- Clinton Drive and Waco Street.
- Travis Street and Elgin Street.
- Leeland Street and Scott Street.
- North Main Street & Morris Street.
What is the nicest part of Houston?
The 10 Trendiest Neighborhoods In Houston
- River Oaks. It has been mentioned before — River Oaks is the Beverly Hills of Houston.
- The Heights. One of Houston’s earliest planned communities, The Heights takes the prize for most charming neighborhood.
- Museum District.
- West University.
- The Woodlands.
What is the safest area in Houston?
The Top Safest Neighborhoods in Houston
- In the city. Even if you have a young family, you can still find some of the safest neighborhoods in Houston to raise your children.
- Midtown. Working in Downtown Houston can be great, but not everyone can take living in an urban jungle.
- Spring Branch.
- In the suburbs.
- Sugar Land.
- League City.
What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
22 miles northeast of Austin lies Hutto, the safest city in Texas.
Texas‘ Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||5.76|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||0.29|
|Property crimes per 1,000||5.47|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||1.47|
Ещё 37 столбцов
What big city is Spring Texas near?
Population Data Update We recently updated many US towns and cities (21083 locations) population numbers to include the latest population estimates for 2018.
Towns surrounding Spring Texas with an estimated population of at least “250” people (change )
Ещё 18 столбцов
Is Spring Texas the same as the woodlands?
Spring is a census-designated place (CDP) within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston in Harris County, Texas, United States, part of the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area.
Is Spring Texas A nice place to live?
Spring, Texas is an okay place to live. It’s a nice mix of Southern hospitality and middle-class professionalism. Schools are decent but definitely much better than downtown Houston. Friendly area with good schools.
What is the crime rate in Spring Texas?
Spring has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Spring is 1 in 66.
What is it like to live in The Woodlands Texas?
Living in The Woodlands offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In The Woodlands there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many families live in The Woodlands and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in The Woodlands are highly rated.