- 1 Is Spring Texas a good place to live?
- 2 Is Spring Texas a suburb of Houston?
- 3 What is Spring Texas known for?
- 4 How far is Spring Texas from downtown Houston?
- 5 What city is the most dangerous in Texas?
- 6 Is Spring Texas dangerous?
- 7 Where should I not live in Houston?
- 8 What is the nicest part of Houston?
- 9 What is the safest area in Houston?
- 10 Does Spring Texas get hurricanes?
- 11 What big city is Spring Texas near?
- 12 Is Spring Texas the same as the woodlands?
- 13 Does Spring Texas get tornadoes?
- 14 Is Spring Texas in a flood zone?
- 15 How far is Spring Texas from the ocean?
Is Spring Texas a good place to live?
Spring, Texas is an okay place to live. It’s a nice mix of Southern hospitality and middle-class professionalism. Schools are decent but definitely much better than downtown Houston. Friendly area with good schools.
Is Spring Texas a suburb of Houston?
Spring is a suburb of Houston with a population of 60,976. Living in Spring offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes.
What is Spring Texas known for?
The most beautiful time of year in Spring Texas has to be without a doubt Spring. The Spring area is known for its award winning, quality education provided by its three independent public school districts of Conroe, Klein, and Spring.
How far is Spring Texas from downtown Houston?
How far is it from Spring to Downtown Houston? The distance between Spring and Downtown Houston is 23 miles. The road distance is 24.7 miles.
What city is the most dangerous in Texas?
Houston, Lubbock, Dallas, Corpus Christi and Amarillo, in that order, are the cities with the highest violent crime rates in Texas.
Is Spring Texas dangerous?
Spring has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Spring is 1 in 66.
Where should I not live in Houston?
Stay away from the bad parts of Houston, including crime-ridden areas like Sunnyside, “the Track,” and the dangerous neighborhood that centers around the intersection of Dowling and McGowen Streets.
What is the nicest part of Houston?
The 10 Trendiest Neighborhoods In Houston
- River Oaks. It has been mentioned before — River Oaks is the Beverly Hills of Houston.
- The Heights. One of Houston’s earliest planned communities, The Heights takes the prize for most charming neighborhood.
- Museum District.
- West University.
- The Woodlands.
What is the safest area in Houston?
The Top Safest Neighborhoods in Houston
- In the city. Even if you have a young family, you can still find some of the safest neighborhoods in Houston to raise your children.
- Midtown. Working in Downtown Houston can be great, but not everyone can take living in an urban jungle.
- Spring Branch.
- In the suburbs.
- Sugar Land.
- League City.
Does Spring Texas get hurricanes?
Spring, TX is in a very high risk hurricane zone. 51 hurricanes have been recorded in the Spring, TX since 1930. The most recent Spring, TX hurricane was Ike in 2008.
What big city is Spring Texas near?
Population Data Update We recently updated many US towns and cities (21083 locations) population numbers to include the latest population estimates for 2018.
Towns surrounding Spring Texas with an estimated population of at least “250” people (change )
Ещё 18 столбцов
Is Spring Texas the same as the woodlands?
Spring is a census-designated place (CDP) within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston in Harris County, Texas, United States, part of the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area.
Does Spring Texas get tornadoes?
The risk of tornado damage in Spring is higher than Texas average and is much higher than the national average.
Is Spring Texas in a flood zone?
Before you purchase that Spring Texas home located in the 100 year flood zone, consider the following: * Homes located in the 100 year flood zone DO NOT appreciate in value at the same rate as other homes.
How far is Spring Texas from the ocean?
Large city complex – Southeast Texas, 50 miles inland from the Gulf Coast.