- 1 How far is Woodlands Texas from Houston?
- 2 What cities are near the Woodlands Texas?
- 3 Is The Woodlands TX expensive?
- 4 How far is woodlands from Dallas?
- 5 Where do the rich live in Texas?
- 6 Is The Woodlands TX a safe place to live?
- 7 Are there alligators in The Woodlands Texas?
- 8 What is the cost of living in The Woodlands TX?
- 9 Should I move to the Woodlands TX?
- 10 What is the best town to live in Texas?
- 11 Is The Woodlands in Houston city limits?
- 12 Who designed the Woodlands TX?
How far is Woodlands Texas from Houston?
The Woodlands is located 28 miles (45 km) north of Houston along Interstate 45.
What cities are near the Woodlands Texas?
Cities near The Woodlands, Texas
- Spring, TX.
- Tomball, TX.
- Conroe, TX.
- Aldine, TX.
- Humble, TX.
- Atascocita, TX.
- Houston, TX.
- West University Place, TX.
Is The Woodlands TX expensive?
Nowhere in The Woodlands is going to be cheap enough for what you want to pay. It is significantly more expensive to live there, especially now, than in surrounding areas. Even gas is more expensive up there. You want “in between” Houston and The Woodlands, but good luck finding anything decent along the 45 corridor.
How far is woodlands from Dallas?
There are 196.81 miles from Dallas to The Woodlands in southeast direction and 210 miles (337.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route. Dallas and The Woodlands are 3 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Where do the rich live in Texas?
Here are the 10 wealthiest cities in Texas in 2021, according to HomeSnacks:
- Terrell Hills (San Antonio)
- Highland Park (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Celina (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Bellaire (Houston)
- Southlake (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- West University Place (Houston)
- Prosper (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Fair Oaks Ranch (San Antonio)
Is The Woodlands TX a safe place to live?
Very safe! Clean. The Woodlands and its various villages are spread out in both Montgomery County and Harris County. The newest homes are in Creekside/Harris County and they range from $350K to $1.3+ million.
Are there alligators in The Woodlands Texas?
THE WOODLANDS, Texas – An eight-foot alligator has some folks on edge in the Village of Creekside subdivision in The Woodlands area. The big guy has been lurking around a pond where families take their kids to play.
What is the cost of living in The Woodlands TX?
The Woodlands cost of living is 112.9
|COST OF LIVING||The Woodlands||Texas|
|Median Home Cost||$338,300||$195,000|
Should I move to the Woodlands TX?
A master planned community, the Woodlands has become one of the most desirable places to live in the area, and it’s easy to see why: lush, natural landscape, upscale dining and shopping areas, and plenty of entertainment. As large as Houston itself is, the Woodlands is like a self-contained bubble of high-end living.
What is the best town to live in Texas?
Here are the 10 best places to live in Texas:
- Dallas-Fort Worth.
- San Antonio.
- Corpus Christi.
- El Paso.
Is The Woodlands in Houston city limits?
Why are we not a city now? The Woodlands was built as an unincorporated master-planned community within Montgomery County and the extra-territorial jurisdiction of the City of Houston. Parts of The Woodlands were also built within the extra-territorial jurisdiction of the City of Conroe.
Who designed the Woodlands TX?
1. The Houston Advanced Research Center was established in 1982 as a technology incubator in line with the vision of The Woodlands founder George Mitchell. Since 2001, it has focused its mission on researching sustainable development.