- 1 What major city is Kerrville Texas near?
- 2 How far is Kerrville from San Antonio?
- 3 How far is Kerrville Texas from Houston Texas?
- 4 What is Kerrville TX known for?
- 5 What is the prettiest part of Texas?
- 6 What are the cheapest places to live in Texas?
- 7 What is there to do in Kerrville today?
- 8 Is Kerrville Texas a good place to live?
- 9 How far is Kerrville from Fredericksburg?
- 10 How far is Fredericksburg from Houston?
- 11 Is Kerrville Texas Safe?
- 12 Who delivers in Kerrville TX?
- 13 What is the coldest place in Texas?
What major city is Kerrville Texas near?
Kerrville is located in central Texas, 104 miles west of Austin. Kerrville is 65 miles from San Antonio, 306 miles from Dallas, and 248 miles from Houston.
How far is Kerrville from San Antonio?
The total driving distance from San Antonio, TX to Kerrville, TX is 65 miles or 105 kilometers.
How far is Kerrville Texas from Houston Texas?
The distance between Houston and Kerrville is 228 miles. The road distance is 259.5 miles.
What is Kerrville TX known for?
Kerrville is best known for its beautiful parks such as Kerrville-Schreiner Park, Louise Hays Park and Flat Rock Park that line the Guadalupe River which runs directly through the City and is treasured by those who live in and visit Kerrville.
What is the prettiest part of Texas?
The 13 Most Beautiful Places in Texas to Add to Your Bucket List
- Palo Duro Canyon—32 mi.
- Gorman Falls—100 mi.
- Texas State Capitol in Austin.
- Caddo Lake—60 mi.
- Caverns of Sonora—190 mi. (306km) northwest of San Antonio.
- Willow City Loop—80 mi. (129km) west of Austin.
- El Capitan—113 mi. (182km) east of El Paso.
- Monahans Sandhills—140 mi. (225km) northeast of Marfa.
What are the cheapest places to live in Texas?
10 Most Affordable Places to Live in Texas
- Progreso. A small town of less than 6,000 people not far from the Rio Grande and the Progreso Lakes, Progreso is the most affordable place to live in Texas.
What is there to do in Kerrville today?
Attractions in Kerrville
- Cailloux Theater. A gem right on Main Street, the Cailloux Theater earns rave reviews for providing great views of excellent acts at a great price.
- James Avery Visitor Center & Store.
- Kerrville Hills Winery.
- Kerrville-Schreiner Park.
- The Museum of Western Art.
- River’s Edge Gallery.
- Sunrise Antique Mall.
- Y.O. Ranch.
Is Kerrville Texas a good place to live?
Kerrville is a safe place to live, there are hardly any crimes that you ever hear, it is extremely rare. I highly recommend you either visit or highly consider moving into the great town of Kerrville as it has a lot to offer. Kerrville is a quiet town with little to no bussel.
How far is Kerrville from Fredericksburg?
There are 22.46 miles from Kerrville to Fredericksburg in northeast direction and 24 miles (38.62 kilometers) by car, following the TX 16 route. Kerrville and Fredericksburg are 36 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Fredericksburg from Houston?
The distance between Houston and Fredericksburg is 214 miles.
Is Kerrville Texas Safe?
cities and crime. A study of Texas cities — big and small — finds that Kerrville is the 125th safest city in the state — at least according to the website Safewise, which reviews safety products.
Who delivers in Kerrville TX?
DoorDash is food delivery anywhere you go. With one of the largest networks of restaurant delivery options in Kerrville, choose from 0 restaurants near you delivered in under an hour! Enjoy the most delicious Kerrville restaurants from the comfort of your home or office.
What is the coldest place in Texas?
The lowest temperature ever measured in Texas was −23 °F (−30.6 °C), recorded on February 8, 1933 in Seminole.