- 1 How far is Houston Texas from Deer Park Texas?
- 2 Is Deer Park a real place?
- 3 How far is Deer Park Texas from Galveston Texas?
- 4 Is Deer Park TX A good place to live?
- 5 Why is Deer Park the birthplace of Texas?
- 6 Is Deer Park a safe place to live?
- 7 What is the crime rate in Pasadena Texas?
- 8 Why is it called Deer Park?
- 9 What is the most dangerous neighborhood in Houston?
How far is Houston Texas from Deer Park Texas?
Distance from Houston, TX to Deer Park, TX
There are 15.24 miles from Houston to Deer Park in southeast direction and 18 miles (28.97 kilometers) by car, following the TX 225 E route.
Is Deer Park a real place?
Deer Park is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. The city is located in Harris County and is situated in Southeast Texas. At the 2010 U.S. census, the population of Deer Park was 32,010.
How far is Deer Park Texas from Galveston Texas?
The total driving distance from Deer Park, TX to Galveston, TX is 46 miles or 74 kilometers.
Is Deer Park TX A good place to live?
Deer Park is in Harris County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Deer Park offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Deer Park there are a lot of parks. The public schools in Deer Park are highly rated.
Why is Deer Park the birthplace of Texas?
Patrick’s cabin became the site at which the initial treaty documents securing Texas‘ independence were drafted, after the 1836 Battle at San Jacinto where General Sam Houston’s small army defeated the powerful Mexican army.
Is Deer Park a safe place to live?
Deer Park has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. For Deer Park, NeighborhoodScout found that the violent crime rate is well below the national average for all communities of all population sizes.
What is the crime rate in Pasadena Texas?
The Pasadena TX crime rate for 2018 was 440.62 per 100,000 population, a 4.56% decline from 2017. The Pasadena TX crime rate for 2017 was 461.69 per 100,000 population, a 3.33% increase from 2016.
Pasadena TX Crime Rate 1999-2018.
Why is it called Deer Park?
Envisioning the area to be an excellent location for a town, he named it Deer Park after the large number of deer that roamed the coastal prairies.
What is the most dangerous neighborhood in Houston?
Top 10 Most Dangerous Neighbourhood in Houston
- Clinton Drive and Waco Street.
- Travis Street and Elgin Street.
- Leeland Street and Scott Street.
- North Main Street & Morris Street.
- Tidwell Area.
- Main Street & Murworth Drive.