- 1 What area code is 713 in Texas?
- 2 How do I call Houston?
- 3 What area code is 823?
- 4 What area is 346 area code?
- 5 What area code is 254 in Texas?
- 6 What is area code for Texas?
- 7 How do you call Mexico from Houston Texas?
- 8 How do I call a mobile in USA?
- 9 What does 823 mean?
- 10 Who has a 404 area code?
- 11 What area code is 623 belong to?
- 12 Which country code is 312?
- 13 Which country code is 915?
What area code is 713 in Texas?
Area codes 713, 281, 832, and 346 are telephone area codes in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) forming an overlay complex for Houston, Texas and its environs. Area code 713 is one of the original four area codes established for Texas in 1947.
How do I call Houston?
Result, dial: 00 1 281 X
1 is the international code used to dial to USA. There are multiple city/area codes in use for Houston. If 281 does not work, you may try the others. The area codes used are: 281/713/832.
What area code is 823?
Area code 832 serves Houston, TX and the surrounding areas.
What area is 346 area code?
30. Hence, the addition of 346. This is the fourth area code for Houston and involves an overlay of existing area codes 713, 281 and 832 in Harris, Fort Bend, Waller, Austin, Montgomery, San Jacinto, Liberty, Chambers, Galveston and Brazoria counties.
What area code is 254 in Texas?
North American area code 254 is a state of Texas telephone area code for numbers in the Waco/Temple/Killeen area.
What is area code for Texas?
Due to the high population, Texas is host to a large number of area codes. These presently include area code 210, 214, 254, 281, 325, 346, 361, 409, 430, 432, 469, 512, 682, 713, 737, 806, 817, 830, 832, 903, 915, 936,940, 956, 972, and 979.
How do you call Mexico from Houston Texas?
To call a Houston landline or mobile phone number from Mexico, follow this dialing procedure.
- Dial Mexico int’l access code / IDD: 00.
- Dial US country code: + 1.
- Dial a 10-digit Houston phone number.
How do I call a mobile in USA?
How to call to the US using your phone
- Dial the international exit country code (or replace it with + on a mobile device)
- Add the US country code (1)
- Add the US area code from the list below.
- Complete with the local phone number.
What does 823 mean?
Definition for 823
823 means “Thinking of You.” (823 is the number of letters in each word.) This is the most common definition for 823 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
Who has a 404 area code?
Area code 404 is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Atlanta, Georgia and its closest suburbs. This comprises roughly the area encircled by Interstate 285. It is an enclave area code, completely surrounded by area code 770, which serves most of Atlanta’s suburbs.
What area code is 623 belong to?
North American area code 623 is a state of Arizona telephone area code serving most of the western portion of the Phoenix metropolitan area. It was created in a split from area code 602 on April 1, 1999, when it was evident that the Valley of the Sun was expanding too rapidly to remain in one area code.
Which country code is 312?
+312 Country: Netherlands.
Which country code is 915?
North American area code 915 is a state of Texas area code for telephone numbers in the El Paso area.
|West: Country code +52 in Mexico||area code 915||East: 432|
|South: Country code +52 in Mexico|
|New Mexico area codes: 505, 575|