- 1 Is San Angelo Texas a good place to live?
- 2 Is San Angelo TX safe?
- 3 What major city is near San Angelo TX?
- 4 How far is San Angelo TX from the Mexican border?
- 5 What is the cost of living in San Angelo TX?
- 6 What is the crime rate in San Angelo Texas?
- 7 What is the prettiest city in Texas?
- 8 What is the safest city in Texas?
- 9 What is San Angelo famous for?
- 10 What airline flies into San Angelo TX?
- 11 Does Southwest fly to San Angelo TX?
- 12 What is the closest major airport to San Angelo Texas?
- 13 How far is San Angelo from Dallas?
- 14 How far is San Angelo from El Paso?
- 15 How far is San Angelo from San Antonio?
Is San Angelo Texas a good place to live?
San Angelo is a great place to live. Right in the middle of being large enough to have different things to do and small enough to feel a sense of community. Hospitals and healthcare are good attributes.
Is San Angelo TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Angelo is 1 in 28. Based on FBI crime data, San Angelo is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Angelo has a crime rate that is higher than 91% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What major city is near San Angelo TX?
List of Cities near San Angelo in Texas, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to San Angelo|
|Lubbock||269.4 km / 167.4 miles|
|Austin||289.8 km / 180.1 miles|
|San Antonio||293.8 km / 182.5 miles|
|Fort Worth||326.3 km / 202.8 miles|
How far is San Angelo TX from the Mexican border?
U.S Highway 277 is San Angelo’s closest connection to Mexico – a distance of 155 miles to the border crossing at Del Rio and Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila.
What is the cost of living in San Angelo TX?
San Angelo cost of living is 81.6
|COST OF LIVING||San Angelo||Texas|
|Median Home Cost||$138,700||$195,000|
What is the crime rate in San Angelo Texas?
The San Angelo TX crime rate for 2018 was 369 per 100,000 population, a 33.38% increase from 2017. The San Angelo TX crime rate for 2017 was 276.66 per 100,000 population, a 24.03% decline from 2016. The San Angelo TX crime rate for 2016 was 364.19 per 100,000 population, a 3.25% increase from 2015.
What is the prettiest city in Texas?
10 of the Most Beautiful Cities in Texas
- Fredericksburg. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Jefferson. The Lone Star Carriage Company Of Jefferson Texas.
- Wimberley. nan palmero via Flickr.
- Canyon. tpwd.texas.gov.
- Port Isabel. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Rockport. rockport-fulton.org.
- Salado. Salado Chamber of Commerce.
- Marble Falls.
What is the safest city in Texas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Texas for 2021
- Fair Oaks Ranch.
- Horizon City.
- University Park.
- Highland Village
What is San Angelo famous for?
San Angelo lies in the midst of West Texas ranching country almost in the center of Texas and is home to about 100,000 friendly people. A virtual oasis, San Angelo is home to three lakes, as well as the beautiful Concho River, which runs through the heart of the city.
What airline flies into San Angelo TX?
San Angelo Regional Airport
- American Airlines – San Angelo to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- United Express – San Angelo to George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston (IAH) – begins April 21.
- Read the full story here.
- Read full story here.
Does Southwest fly to San Angelo TX?
Are you planning a trip and looking for low cost Southwest airline flights to San Angelo? Book Southwest Airlines flights to San Angelo and get special discount fare, Southwest is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
What is the closest major airport to San Angelo Texas?
Nearest major airport to San Angelo, Texas:
San Angelo Regional Airport (SJT / KSJT)
How far is San Angelo from Dallas?
There are 231.50 miles from Dallas to San Angelo in southwest direction and 258 miles (415.21 kilometers) by car, following the US-377 route. Dallas and San Angelo are 4 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is San Angelo from El Paso?
There are 356.42 miles from El Paso to San Angelo in east direction and 429 miles (690.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and US-180 route. El Paso and San Angelo are 6 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is San Angelo from San Antonio?
The total driving distance from San Antonio, TX to San Angelo, TX is 212 miles or 341 kilometers.