- 1 How far is Midland Texas from Dallas?
- 2 What is Midland Texas known for?
- 3 How far is Austin from Midland?
- 4 What city is closest to Midland TX?
- 5 Is Midland Texas a good place to live?
- 6 How far is Midland from El Paso?
- 7 What is the poorest city in Texas?
- 8 How dangerous is Midland TX?
- 9 Is Midland Texas expensive to live in?
- 10 How far is Midland TX from San Antonio?
- 11 How far is Odessa from Austin?
- 12 What is the minimum wage in Midland TX?
- 13 Does it snow in Midland Texas?
- 14 How far is Midland Texas from the New Mexico border?
How far is Midland Texas from Dallas?
The total driving distance from Midland, TX to Dallas, TX is 330 miles or 531 kilometers.
What is Midland Texas known for?
Downtown Midland, Texas. Midland is the hub of a 12-county ranching region noted for Hereford cattle. It is also the financial and trade centre for the vast Permian Basin, which contains large quantities of oil, natural gas, anhydrite, salt, and potassium.
How far is Austin from Midland?
The total driving distance from Midland, TX to Austin, TX is 318 miles or 512 kilometers.
What city is closest to Midland TX?
Major cities near Midland, TX
- 110 miles to Lubbock, TX.
- 256 miles to Juarez, Mexico.
- 259 miles to El Paso, TX.
- 259 miles to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- 275 miles to San Antonio, TX.
- 281 miles to Austin, TX.
- 283 miles to Fort Worth, TX.
- 296 miles to Arlington, TX.
Is Midland Texas a good place to live?
It is located in West Texas, super hot, and in the heart of the oilfield. Midland is a great place for young people looking to find high paying jobs that have opportunities to promote quickly. If you believe in working hard & are looking for great opportunities then Midland is the place to move!
How far is Midland from El Paso?
The total driving distance from Midland, TX to El Paso, TX is 306 miles or 492 kilometers.
What is the poorest city in Texas?
Detailed List Of The Poorest Places To Live In Texas
How dangerous is Midland TX?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Midland is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Midland is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Midland has a crime rate that is higher than 75% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Midland Texas expensive to live in?
Midland, Texas has an affordable cost of living, with many things costing less than the national average. Midland’s cost of living is 97.7 of 100, meaning it is less costly to live here than the national average. Residents can expect to save money on things like groceries, healthcare, and utilities.
How far is Midland TX from San Antonio?
The total driving distance from Midland, TX to San Antonio, TX is 325 miles or 523 kilometers.
How far is Odessa from Austin?
There are 294.64 miles from Odessa to Austin in southeast direction and 365 miles (587.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 route. Odessa and Austin are 6 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the minimum wage in Midland TX?
Living Wage Calculation for Midland, TX
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (BOTH WORKING)|
|0 Children||1 Child|
Does it snow in Midland Texas?
On average, there are 266 sunny days per year in Midland.
Midland gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 42 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
How far is Midland Texas from the New Mexico border?
Distance from New Mexico to Midland is 451 kilometers.
This air travel distance is equal to 280 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Midland is 451 km= 280 miles.