- 1 What is the starting pay at Texas Roadhouse?
- 2 What age do they hire at Texas Roadhouse?
- 3 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 4 Do Texas Roadhouse servers make good money?
- 5 Does Texas Roadhouse get paid weekly?
- 6 Do Texas Roadhouse employees get a discount?
- 7 Who will hire a 15 year old?
- 8 What age does Foot Locker hire?
- 9 What age Fridays hire?
- 10 Can a 13 year old work at Home Depot?
- 11 Can you work at mcdonalds at 13?
- 12 Can a 13 year old work at Chick Fil A?
- 13 How long is training at Texas Roadhouse?
- 14 How much tips do servers make at Texas Roadhouse?
- 15 How long are shifts at Texas Roadhouse?
What is the starting pay at Texas Roadhouse?
Average Texas Roadhouse hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.75 per hour for Food Runner to $14.00 per hour for Prep Cook.
What age do they hire at Texas Roadhouse?
Minimum Age to Work at Texas Roadhouse: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Texas Roadhouse?)
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
Do Texas Roadhouse servers make good money?
Most nights I would work 7-8 hours and leave with like $60-$80 sometimes even $30. The Texas Roadhouse is a very fun environment to work in and my coworkers have turned into some of my close friends. You make good money and they are flexible with hours and vacations.
Does Texas Roadhouse get paid weekly?
It is a weekly pay, but you get paid $2.13 an hour.
Do Texas Roadhouse employees get a discount?
The employee discount is 30% although if you’re working late sometimes you can get “leftovers” for free. Plus you get free rolls and soda when you’re working.
Who will hire a 15 year old?
Companies who may offer jobs that hire 14 and 15–year–old teens:
- AMC Theaters. Hires ushers and concession workers 14 and older at select locations.
- Baskin-Robbins. Hires team members 14 and older at select locations.
- Dairy Queen.
- Giant Eagle.
- Kroger & affiliates.
What age does Foot Locker hire?
Footlocker starts hiring at 16 years of age. They prefer 18 years old based on maturity.
What age Fridays hire?
Minimum Age to Work at TGI Friday’s: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at TGI Friday’s?) Printable Application: Yes. Print TGI Friday’s application (PDF) or Search Job Openings.
Can a 13 year old work at Home Depot?
Home Depot employees must be at least 16 years old. Does Home Depot Hire at 14? – No. Jobs at Home Depot are often too dangerous for minors under 17.
Can you work at mcdonalds at 13?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you‘re still in school. Age requirements may also vary by position (managers typically need to be 18 years or older).
Can a 13 year old work at Chick Fil A?
15 years old is the most common minimum age for a Chick–fil-A team member job. Other job roles may require employees to be 16 years old or older.
How long is training at Texas Roadhouse?
It depends on the position, bussers are typically 3 days, hosts 4 days, servers 5 days (however days can been added on if needed). It’s a great place to work, I recommend it.
How much tips do servers make at Texas Roadhouse?
We keep our own tips except on shared parties over 8, servers tip out 3% of sales to bussers, bartenders and hosts. Tips are not shared.
How long are shifts at Texas Roadhouse?
6-8 hours on a normal shift. 8-13 hours on a volume or double shift. Ranges from 2.5-5 hours depending on if it’s busy and if it’s a weekend or weekday.