- 1 How far is Houston from San Antonio by car?
- 2 Is Houston or Dallas closer to San Antonio?
- 3 How long does it take to drive from Houston Texas to San Antonio Texas?
- 4 Is there a train from San Antonio to Houston?
- 5 What is the coldest month in San Antonio Texas?
- 6 Is San Antonio a good place to live?
- 7 What is the prettiest city in Texas?
- 8 How far is San Antonio from the beach?
- 9 Which part of Texas is best to live in?
- 10 How far is Houston from the beach?
- 11 How far is El Paso from Houston?
- 12 How far is Corpus Christi from Houston?
- 13 How much is a train ticket to San Antonio Texas?
- 14 Does Amtrak go to San Antonio Texas?
- 15 Does Amtrak go to Houston?
How far is Houston from San Antonio by car?
The calculated flying distance from San Antonio to Houston is equal to 190 miles which is equal to 305 km. If you want to go by car, the driving distance between San Antonio and Houston is 317.17 km. If you ride your car with an average speed of 112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 02 hours 49 minutes.
Is Houston or Dallas closer to San Antonio?
This air travel distance is equal to 252 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Dallas and San Antonio is 406 km= 252 miles.
Dallas Distances to Cities.
|Distance from Dallas to Houston||362 km|
|Distance from Dallas to San Antonio||406 km|
How long does it take to drive from Houston Texas to San Antonio Texas?
How long is the drive from Houston, TX to San Antonio, TX? The total driving time is 2 hours, 57 minutes.
Is there a train from San Antonio to Houston?
Amtrak Sunset Limited is the one and only train line which connects San Antonio, Texas to Houston, Texas. Amtrak Sunset Limited in San Antonio leaves from 350 Hoefgen St, And in Houston trains arrive at 902 Washington Ave, From San Antonio to Houston train travel on Amtrak Sunset Limited takes 4 hours and 45 minutes.
What is the coldest month in San Antonio Texas?
San Antonio’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 38.6°F. In August, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 94.7°F.
Is San Antonio a good place to live?
Ultimately, San Antonio provides a more affordable living scene than other big cities in Texas, such as Austin or Dallas. The cost of living is actually 14% below the national average, according to PayScale. Depending on what job you’re looking for, the average annual salary is $43,740.
What is the prettiest city in Texas?
10 of the Most Beautiful Cities in Texas
- Fredericksburg. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Jefferson. The Lone Star Carriage Company Of Jefferson Texas.
- Wimberley. nan palmero via Flickr.
- Canyon. tpwd.texas.gov.
- Port Isabel. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Rockport. rockport-fulton.org.
- Salado. Salado Chamber of Commerce.
- Marble Falls.
How far is San Antonio from the beach?
This beach is 231 miles away from San Antonio and is roughly a 3 hour and 47-minute drive via the I-10.
Which part of Texas is best to live in?
Here are the 10 best places to live in Texas:
- Dallas-Fort Worth.
- San Antonio.
- Corpus Christi.
- El Paso.
How far is Houston from the beach?
Galveston. Galveston is about 40 miles south of Houston and offers the most bustling beach experience close to the Bayou City. All of its beaches offer showers, bathrooms and refreshments for sale. On the far east side of the city, you’ll find East Beach, Texas’ largest beach and a popular party area.
How far is El Paso from Houston?
Distance between El Paso and Houston is 1085 kilometers (674 miles).
How far is Corpus Christi from Houston?
Distance between Houston and Corpus Christi is 295 kilometers (183 miles). Driving distance from Houston to Corpus Christi is 339 kilometers (211 miles).
How much is a train ticket to San Antonio Texas?
$6.00 is the cheapest price for a train ticket to San Antonio, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to San Antonio.
Does Amtrak go to San Antonio Texas?
Texas Amtrak Routes
Service between Chicago and L.A. with stops in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso and many small cities.
Does Amtrak go to Houston?
One Amtrak route travels to Houston, the Sunset Limited that crosses the country three times per week between New Orleans and Los Angeles. To plan your trip, use Google Maps with your starting location and the Houston Amtark station as the destination.