How far is Muleshoe Texas from Lubbock?
The distance between Lubbock and Muleshoe is 68 miles. The road distance is 68.6 miles.
What county is Muleshoe TX in?
Section 107. Muleshoe, TX. Muleshoe, the county seat of Bailey County, is on U.S. Highway 84 in the Blackwater Valley.
What is there to do in Muleshoe Texas?
Best Things To Do in Muleshoe, Texas
- Mulshoe City Pool. 4.3 (5 Votes)
- Grulla National Wildlife Refuge. 4.6 (6 Votes)
- Muleshoe National Wildlife Refuge. 4.4 (16 Votes)
- First Baptist Church. 4.7 (1 Vote)
- Immaculate Conception Church. 4.7 (5 Votes)
- Calvary Baptist Parsonage. 3 (3 Votes)
- River Of Hope Church. 5 (2 Votes)
- Trinity Christian Center Church. 4.3 (2 Votes)
What is mule shoe in drilling?
A Mule Shoe is a small tubing that is attached on the bottom of a drill string. The device guides the casing toward the center of the hole and minimizes problems associated with hitting rock ledges or washouts in the wellbore as the casing is lowered into the well. The bottom part can be shaped differently depending.
How did Muleshoe Texas get its name?
Named after the nearby Muleshoe ranch (founded in 1877 by Civil War veteran Henry Black), the town became the county seat and quickly entered a period of expansion. By 1930, it had grown to nearly 800 residents. It topped 1,300 just ten years later. By 1960, Muleshoe had tripled in size to a population of 3,871.